- Address 256 Chapman Rd 105 #4Newark, DE 19702, USA
- E-mail Info@virtualoplossing.net
- Phone +91 9781705503
This privacy statement describes the privacy practices for Virtual Oplossing Pvt Ltd. The following privacy statement underlies the collection of information by this website. You'll be informed of the following:
- How and with whom personal information that you submit through the website may be used and shared
- Permissions & options you have regarding data use
- Security measures for protecting your data
- What you should do if there is any inaccuracy in the information
Sharing, Using, and Collection Of Information
The information collected by this site is solely owned by us. Whenever you communicate with us directly through email or another form of direct contact, we only have access to/collect the personal data you voluntarily provide. Information provided by you to us will never be sold or rented.
Using the information you provide us, we will respond to your request and handle it appropriately. For example, If your ordered service is to be handed over, we will not distribute your information to any outside party.
In the future, we may send you emails regarding specials, new products, or services unless this policy changes
Your Right to Access and Control Information
We will never send you further communications unless you choose to receive them. Please contact us via the email or phone available that are available on our website to do the following at any time:
- Learn what information we have on you if any
- We will accept any changes/corrections in your personal data
- You can have any data we hold about you deleted
- Concerns regarding our use of your data can be expressed to us
Protecting your information is a priority for us. We protect your information both online and offline when you submit sensitive information via our website
In every circumstance (such as when collecting credit card information), we encrypt and transmit the information using a secure method. If you are not sure, look for the "https" at the beginning of the address of the webpage, or a closed lock icon at the bottom of your browser
In addition to protecting your information online, we also protect it offline. Access to personally identifiable information is restricted to employees who require it to perform their tasks (for instance, billing, developer, or customer service). Our servers and computers in which we store personally identifiable information are protected from outside intrusion.